Yeh Dooriyan

This is one of my latest fav tracks..its from the movie - Love Aaj Kal. A movie from which I was expecting a lot. Why? Coz its an Imtiaz Ali movie. Coz its coming after Jab We Met. How crazy am I about it...completely! I think I have seen the movie about 53 times now...which is a lot - maniacal proportions i should say :P

Neway from the reviews and feedbacks I have received...the movie ain't so nice. Deepika for starters cant act at all. Why Imitiaz was so keen on casting her, Im not sure. Neway, I love the song for the simple reason that its just beautiful and its a Mohit Chauhan song. I can describe his voice in just one word - Soulful.

Check out "Pehli Baar" from Kaminey too. Im in love with Shahid Kapoor :) Again! Watever the reviews, this is one movie I am definitely gonna watch.

Neway so coming back to the title of the post, besides the song, it also is the distance between my family here in India...and my brother who has gone to US.
We are missing him a lot, which is still an understatement. Usually when kids go abroad for education, parents / family is worried about how the child will settle adjust etc. We are relieved at that end..not worried at all..coz he is with my cousins - closest cousins amongst all. We just miss his presence here. Mom is the worst hit - quite unexpected - she is alone at home all day and most things remind her of him.

Thou im glad im a part of this world where we have access to Cell phones, internet, skype, webcams. He doesnt seem very far away. Slowly getting used to this life too!

Comments

Popular Posts