Kaminey, Bigg Boss and much more...

I intended to write a review for Kaminey, but that was not to be. Many things have been said about the movie and now Shahid is already promoting Dil Bole Hadippa! Neway, I loved Kaminey. I went with HIGH expectations, and I wasnt disappointed. I got totally contradictory reviews too. Some dint understand it. Some dint like the climax. I thought it was very nice. Needless to say, I am in love with Shahid Kapoor all over again! ;) But I dont think Shahid was the only reason why I loved the movie.



This post is going to be all about television shows, so many new shows coming up. Tere Mere Beach Mein on Star Plus. Its fun! Farah Khan is doing a nice job. The Salman Khan & Salma Khan episode was awesome. Lot of fun even watching it. Dint miss any episode till date, esp the one with Shahid & Genelia. Coming to Genelia - I do not understand, why should you wear clothes you are not comfortable in!! All the time she keep pulling up her strapless dress and it was so short, she had to keep pulling it down too!! So much trouble in the name of fashion.


Bigg Boss 3 with none other than Big B himself. I wasnt a very big fan of this show. I dint watch season 1 at all - thanks to Rakhi Sawant! Is the show so popular that someone like Amitabh Bachchan would want to be a part of it, after KBC? Lets see how the show fares...its "Coming Soon on Colors" for now.


Coming to some Videsi shows - Grey's Anatomy Season 4 premiered on Star World. It sucks that they are telecasting season 4 in India, when Season 6 will begin in US!! My Dadi cannot understand how I watch shows like those - blood, surgery etc. I love it! Medicine! Which brings me to House M.D. Have been watching random episodes again. I miss my brother when watching it :(

Well too much said about television shows, will post soon about Ganesh Chaturthi.

Comments

Popular Posts