Heart over Mind over Heart

I found this poem in my blogger drafts. I dont even remember writing it. Reading it now, i felt like i was reading it for the first time. I actually loved it :)



Two different Me hovering over my head
one dressed in white & the other in red
constantly whispering advice in my ears
mostly succeeding in moving me to tears

Choices always being poles apart
one is my head & one is my heart
Every step i take, every move i make
being monitored by both of them
Who shld i listen to? who shld i ignore?
when both of them dwell in me
how I listen to one, and the other one ignore?

One is happy, the other one sulks
And I get crushed in all this fuss

I look forward to the day
when both shall agree
and I wont feel torn to
make a choice & be carefree

But for now, will have to learn,
will have to accept
that both are my choices
neither can be wrong or right
what I do of them is the choice!

- 29th Jan 10

Comments

Popular Posts