Realization



I realize only our family
loves us unconditionally.
I realize we have to smile
when we feel like crying.
I realize we have to stay
when we'd rather run away.
I realize its all about
adjusting and compromise.
I realize continued efforts
are required to make things work.
I realize that I am the
Princess only for my family.
I realize that in every relationship
one ends up giving more.
I realize that the only
permanent thing is Change.
I realize that it is hard
to hide disappointments.
I realize that its alright to
shed a tear to feel better.
I realize that we learn most
of the things the hard way.
I realize that some have to
sacrifice more than other.
I realize we call life unfair
only when bad things happen to us.
I realize that even with all the
negativity we shouldn't be cynical.
I realize that with all the issues we have
life is still very beautiful!

- Mayura (14 Mar 10)

Courtesy: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/moment-of-realization-andrew-shiels.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts