Bday Gift

My 2nd Bday was getting over
And God wanted it to be special
So He decided to send me a gift
Which I’d cherish forever

I was amazed by it, to say the least
A human doll I could play with
My constant companion, my friend
In all times together

We fought, we played &
Even cried for each other
Never bitter for long
Always sure to get along

Now all grown up,
Facing life upfront
We shall yet be there for each other
In problems whatever

Seasons will come and go,
So will many other things
One thing I will always be sure
My love for you will never cease

I still thank God
for such a wonderful Bday gift
My Brother I shall love
& cherish you forever



-- Deedee (9 Jul 09)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except blog why r u not trying for own ur web............Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts