Cherished



I have come to realise just how lucky I am
not just now but many times in my life
The things that I have
not many are lucky to be blessed with
My strongest foundation is my family
so sturdy & strong, can withstand anything
The friends in my life
are the supporting pillars by my side
I am loved & showered with attention & care
never left alone to fend for myself
I mope & I sulk, get lost in my world
and forget my loved ones in my selfish thoughts
But I bounce back to my cheerful self
after a little period of lull
I aint taking my loved ones for granted
cause that is just so wrong
Im sure I aint such a bad person after all
To get love, you must first learn to give
I must have done something right
to be the loved one of so many
My love for you would never cease
and having all of you in my life
is the greatest gift I cherish!

Comments

Popular Posts