I've seen it all...



How can I have seen it all, felt it all
when a long life still awaits me
with joys & sorrows, rise & fall?
But a wounded knee, a bleeding cut
fight with mom n beating my brother
I have seen it all

Misunderstanding & petty arguments
sulking and then making up
was all a part of growing up.
Broken heart, shattered dreams
Pain, deceit & betrayal from nearest ones
I have seen it all

Caring friends, loving family
pampering me to no end
being appreciated & applauded
cheered and celebrated
I have seen it all

I am tired now and just want to rest
close my eyes and shut out the rest
take a break and have no heart ache
Cause for now I feel I have indeed seen it all

- Mayura (9th Feb 11)

I dont know what made me write such a poem. I know there is soo much more to see, but lately negativity is ruling me (i hate it). I hope to writing some cheerful thing soon!

Comments

Popular Posts