It's all about Loving....

Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham was all about loving your parents. The movie was dragged and has to much drama in it. In our society, it is not common to see children telling their parents that they love them or vice-versa. Maybe the current generation does this, but definitely not our parents' generation. So why is saying 'I Love You' to someone so important? Important enough to make a 3 hour long drama on it, with a humongous budget and top star cast! Well if you have the means, I think people can go to any lengths to display love, but what is important is just saying the 3 little words - I love you.

We can have debates on whether actually saying that you love someone is important or the actions which portray your feelings are more important. I have seen couples who have been together since their teens and still say 'I love you' when hanging up. This might seem too much or a tab bit cheesy to people who are not so emotional or expressive. But at the end of the day, there is not better feeling than to be loved and to know that someone you love, loves you back. We have seen how embarrassing, annoying, humiliating it can be when you tell someone that you love them and they don't say it back! Ross & Emily have described this pretty well to us. Even if you didn't like Ross, you would have hated Emily for this. (Not that she was a very lovable character anyway :P). Now just imagine, if this were to happen to you, if the person you say this to, is in a relationship with you!!



In my favorite advertisement, the guy uses an action to emote his feeling to his wife - opposite of what I would prefer - but I still love it. Maybe because it is so unexpected, so romantic and at the end of the day, very sweet! If I analyse it, I would wonder why he kept doing it when she wasn't even aware that it was his way of saying I Love You to her. Wouldn't she feel sad that he didn't say it for long? Or I can just conclude that maybe this is the Male way of expressing feelings and accept it. (A small voice in my head is telling me...itne saare ladke baar baar i love you bolte hai...woh kya hai phir :P :D) 


There is no end to this, because Men are indeed from Mars and Women from Venus. They will always for sure agree to disagree. But one point everyone will agree to is that there is no better feeling in the world than to know that you are loved! Of course, there are some women who would love to hear some other 3 little words ;-)
Image Courtesy:
http://snarkecards.com/ecard/theres-nothing-sweeter-thanhearing-a-man-say-those3-little-wordsyou-wereright/http://knockonwoodandco.blogspot.in/2012/02/home-collection.html




Comments

Popular Posts