Aveeno Baby Lotion - Product Review

Motherhood embraced me in May 2015 and since then my outlook towards the products that I use has changed drastically. I ensure I do my research and use only products which pass my test. After all we always choose the best for our baby.

My first born has extremely dry skin, especially on the shins. I have had to use various creams and lotions, throughout the year to keep his skin moisturized. Coconut oil has been something that I end up using the most. However, his shins always have that cracked skin appearance much to my dismay.

My second one, who is only 3.5 months old now, also has extremely dry skin. So much so that I had to run to the pediatrician to get her patchy skin checked. The dry and cold weather of Pune isn't helping matters.

It was at this time when BabyChakra sent me a tube of Aveeno Baby - Daily Moisture Lotion, for review. I immediately started using it for my son and to my surprise, the cracks on his skin have reduced. Frankly, I did not expect this. It has been only one week and the results surprise me!

The cream comes in a tube pack which is easy to use and is fragrance free. The cream is thick and white, which spreads smoothly on the skin. It is completely non-greasy and leaves the skin feeling soft. I apply it twice a day - once immediately after bath. This helps in keeping the moisture trapped and skin supple and soft.

This lotion comes only in 1 size, that is this tube of 227 grams. They can definitely come up with a travel friendly size. Also another thing about the lotion is its price. This tube costs Rs.799/- which people might steep. 

I definitely would recommend this to someone dealing with dry skin!

P.S: Although I was sent this pack for review, every word said here is my personal opinion. I will not recommend something I do not like. 


Comments

Popular Posts