Littlewings Baby Carriers Review

I have been a babywearing mom since June 2015, when my elder one was 3 weeks old. There has been no looking back ever since.

I advocate it to one and all at the cost of looking like the brand ambassador of some of the brands I own!

I has been such a life saver for me that I cannot stop gushing over how beneficial it is.

I was approached by Priya from Littlewings baby carriers to ask if I'd be interested in trying out their carriers. Boy was I happy at this chance! I agreed and she sent me a lovely ring sling and a tester linen SSC.

Some of my thoughts on these lovely carriers.

Linen SSC: The first thing which strikes is how light it is. It is compact and hence doesn't feel bulky when put on. The green colour is very refreshing. Unfortunately it was a little big for my 4.5 month old girl (she did not fit the criteria for height). Her legs were a tad bit over spread and so could not carry her in it.

Worry not, I had a more than happy preschooler who wanted to be carried. With a superman toss, up he went on my back and he was extremely comfortable, as was I.
Even in the front carry, both of us were very comfortable and I thoroughly enjoyed the cuddles which only babywearing can give! He is around 3'1 tall, but it was very supportive. Did I say how light it felt? It did! And so very snug! Look at how nice the seat is.

Ring Sling (Spring): I had briefly tried this ring sling at the Pune Sling Library meet up and had loved it. But this time I wanted to use it regularly and got ample chance to.

The best thing about this ring sling is it is extremely cushy! So perfect for winters, especially when I wrapped the long tail around the baby. I wore it in Bombay where it wasn't as cool but was humid and it did not feel hot either.

I wore my girl in the RS at a wedding whilst wearing a saree and drew a lot of attention. This girl slept peacefully during the Sangeet ceremony, as well as during the baraat! Absolutely love the fabric and colours of this RS. It is quite supportive and the shoulder fit my perfectly without straining my back even after prolonged use. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the amount of time it took me to thread it properly :-( Maybe with more time I can perfect that as well.

You can find more details about these carriers on their website

Comments

Popular Posts