Product Review - Mama Earth Bamboo Wipes

I have used a lot of wipes from various brands, since my first one was born almost 2.9 years back.
I received this pack from Babychakra and what I liked instantly was the owl on the pack! (I have some weird fascination  with owls - I love them!)



What I liked about it -
The secure lid and packaging is quite nice.
The smell is quite refreshing, though I personally prefer something much milder or none at all.
I like that each wipe is separate and not interlocked with the next one. I used to end up pulling out multiple ones and had a hard time putting it back or wasting them in some other brands.
The wipe itself being bamboo based has got substance i.e is quite thick and wipes quite easily.
I have used it on myself first and skin feels fresh after wiping. There is no soapy feeling after using the wipe. I remember using some wipe which left soapy residue and ended up giving a rash to my baby :-(

I like the fact that it's biodegradable. But would like to know more, like how many years will it take to completely degrade.

What can be better - It should be available in smaller packs, as this one is quite bulky for a small diaper bag. And yes, the scent can be milder.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. This is real feedback based on the experience of a mommy to a toddler who loves mess and an infant who drools!

Comments

Popular Posts