Life with a toddler

R will turn 22 months old this week. I can't believe he will be 2 in 2 months. I don't think I have used the words "time just seems to fly" as often as I have after R was born.

The purpose with which I had started the pregnancy blog was to blog about the things R did while growing up. But I missed it all. What I do instead is I tell my mother what he did today during our phone calls and ask her to write it down in her diary!!! How lazy am I?

Coming to the title of this post, life with a toddler, well, it is wonderful, full of joy and difficult and tiring! It is a journey of learning, lots of learning and growing up.

I am learning as a mother, how to be a mother and most importantly how not to be an over protective mother (which I thought I would be)

Becoming a mother opens up a whole new world to you, things you didn't know existed or could even be sold!

With its ups and downs it is a life I love and wouldn't trade for anything else in the world!

Comments

Popular Posts