Why I don't blog

I think I write 'okay' sometimes even 'nice' or 'good'. And the thing is I actually enjoy and love writing. Then why do I not write more often.
I just checked my last blog post was in 2015!! 2 years of not putting up anything on my blog :-(
Quite depressing.
Well I did have a separate blog about my pregnancy and the new baby. (Used a different account as I dint announce my pregnancy, so didn't want anyone to know through the blog)
Well that blog also was royally ignored. In my defense - I was a new mommy! And then I got a full time job which left me with very little time to do anything else.
But these are certainly excuses. I can always write a few lines. I have the app on my mobile for God's sake!
This is very unlike me and I don't like it one bit. I don't want to make any promises to myself either..But I will try! For sure! Hopefully the next post comes up soon!

P.S: I just went back to my old posts, especially the one from July 2015. It has the exact same content as this one!! Feeling even worse now :-|

Comments

Popular Posts