A Little Make-up

I am not a makeup person, never have been. Although I have used certain products I am not too much into makeup. All the years when I was working in Bombay, I applied the minimal kajal and lip color or gloss. That’s about it. I never went to the washroom as soon as I entered the office, so that I could freshen up.



Now after moving and riding to work, I do this. I come to work as a complete blank slate and walk out of the washroom in a much presentable condition. I just love the transition. A little bit of makeup can do wonders and brighten up the face. Even today I use kajal, eyeliner and lip color only. I just have 2 colors of lip stick, nothing fancy.

No wonder makeup is a mood lifter. It changes your appearance. The way you put the liner can change the way your eyes appear. There are days when I am not in a great mood, especially Mondays. But just looking a little better or dressed up and uplift the mood and how!


While writing this piece, I was reminded of an article written by Twinkle Khanna, called – A Red Lipstick Called Hope. You can read the entire article on this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts