A New Look!

I wasn't very happy of the template/skin used for my blog. I don't know why, cause I had selected it myself. But it was a long time back and things have changed, I have changed.

I happened to login to Blogger through the laptop and just went through the templates available. I instantly liked the appearance of this one and found the perfect image for it as well.


The previous one had Dandelion, this one does too, just a real one and perfectly shot.

I am looking for some change in my personal life as well. Bored of the routine, bored of how I look as well. I've had long, like really long hair, below the bum types long and thick hair. So much so that my hair was the first thing people noticed. I don't have hair like that anymore. I now have a mid back length hair cut, which has no shape.

I feel like going short, shoulder length short. But I do not have the guts to chop them off. Reason being A) I will miss the current length - has happened before. B) It doesn't grow like it used to before. What if I am stuck with shoulder length hair for years and it grows at the speed of few millimeters per years! That wouldn't be nice at all.



But I need to do this. I will. A before and after post on the cards then!

Comments

Popular Posts