Corporate

I shifted from a 3 people organisation to a BIG corporate. Initially before joining I was a bit scared but was fine within a few days of meeting my team. Its been 5 months now.

Corporate Life is different. Now I feel I somehow dont fit in. I sometimes dont understand the things that are happening around - the reason why some issues which seem very small to me are supposed to be something totally opposite. Something which you have done very honestly and genuinely might have very big repercussions - not just on your career, but someone else's too! Then there is Office Politics. Its hard.

The basic funda - as I am learning - is to Make Hay While the Sun Shines, as you never know when the tide would flow in the opposite direction. If the lady luck is on your side, get the most of it, coz it wont last.

I have learnt that in the end its all about appraisals!

I am lucky in the sense that I have a very encouraging TL, and some colleagues whom I can call my friends.

Its difficult. I am learning.

Jul 08

Comments

Popular Posts