Routine

Life has set in a routine. Haven't been doing anything different. Haven't written anything in the blog also. Havent been to any picnic either!

Thou the "Keep in Touch" classes for French have begun and soon the E1 level will start. So thats something im looking forward to.

The blasts happening all over are so depressing. And these newspapers go ahead and give a diagrammatic representation of what a bomb is made of!

Read 2 books - Mortal Fear by Robin Cook and 3 mistakes of my Life by Chetan Bhagat. Robin Cook is one of my fav authors, I love medical mysteries. 3 mistakes isnt that nice. Its OK.

Wanted to write a post on Jaane Tu...but dint. Lazy me!I loved the movie. Seen it twice :-)

Friendship day coming soon. I know we dont need a specific day to celebrate the people in your life - whom you cherish. But I like all the stuff related to it - Cards, friendship bands etc. Many friends are going to US - 2 of them are my best friends. One I aint in touch with so much and I hate it being that way. The other is someone whom I fight the most with - I love it and im going to miss all of this :(

I don't have anything to write about now. - I haven't written any poem - I don't want to write about my feelings and bouts of depression. So basically I end up giving my life updates - which are not happening either!

Neway till I get something to write about....take care! :)

Jul 08

Comments

Popular Posts