House M.D

I checked my blog today and realised I havent posted anything since January! Thats a real long time. What have I been doing? Nothing actually, besides office and the routine.

Had my B'day in Feb, Cousin's wedding, Mom's Bday this month. The latter actually kept me busy, as I had to secretly prepare a Scrapbook for her, which turned out really well.

Other than all these things, the Title of this post kept me busy. I have been so addicted to this show, I watch almost upto 3 episodes when Im up for it. Used to catch the episodes on AXN, my cousin gifted me DVDs of all seasons! :D




Its hard to not like this show, esp if you like Medicine. There is a Poll on Orkut Community of this show, which asks if "watching this show makes you want to pursue medicine as a career" I regret not taking up Medicine, I love this show that much!

You could describe in so many ways - Neurotic, Weird, Sarcastic, Arrogant, Detached, Brilliant and so on. Its amazing how they keep you hooked till the very end. Chase, Cameron and Foreman made such an interesting team, you tend to miss them in recent seasons.



The nick names House comes up with is also very apt, I personally like "Cut-Throat Bitch" the best! :P

The remarks he makes at Cuddy and his weird mannerisms while dealing with his ONLY best friend Wilson. Its not strange that Cameron fell for him, he is quite intriguing ;)

A must watch!!

Comments

Popular Posts