Distractions

Its 12:30 am (I usually sleep very early), have an exam tomorrow. I am all red-eyed due to lack of sleep and the books ain't interesting either. I have a tough time getting my attention to all the black lines in front of me. It reads, "...............is termed as a Patent" and my mind is thinking oh I wish things dint turn out this way! I suddenly realise I have another bundle of notes to finish and I have to literally drag myself back to the sad stuff sitting in front of me.

The black lines seem to dance, and that is enough for my mind....Taare Zameen Par..Ishaan..Darsheel...Aamir Khan...Ghajini...Bald...Hair Loss...should have oiled my hair..can't wash it tomorrow morning-have to get up early for exam....SHIT!!! I dont think usually I can even keep a track of this chain of thoughts. (Here you can read what my friend thinks about it). It so interesting where you end up!! Anyway, so by this time I think I have read what patent is, but I ain't very sure.

Why is it like this?? I can think of a million things to do when I have to study - Sleep (bliss), read, watch tv, surf, listen to music.

Its 12:30 pm the next day. Am at home, exam is finally over. I am bored. There is nothing interesting on TV (last night the same progs would have been - must watch), surfing is boring, don't feel like reading, sleep ( what the heck...could never sleep after an exam) and I cant even think random thoughts!!!

Apr 08

Comments

Popular Posts