Same Look, New URL

I had a miserable start to June. My desktop was infected..with something as deadly as the Swine Flu! Some Spyware hacked my Gmail account of 5 years :(

My Gmail got deleted, and along with it went Orkut, Blogger, Picasa, YouTube...everything! I have had the account since a very long time and was more than a diary - all contacts, all chats, important emails, incidents, photographs...the list is very long. I was so miserable, cried for almost 2 days.

Tried to fill up the account recovery form provided by Google, but those are for Accounts which are compromised..not deleted.

So, I thought to myself, maybe this is a good thing. I keep stuff, which I should throw out, too much clutter in my life. Start over new. My best friend had all my blog posts :D. Got contact lists from common friends, made a new Gmail account, new Orkut Profile and new BLOG :)

Have posted all the previous 59 posts and starting all over. I kept the blog secret - barring a few people - but I am planning to make it public now. I was skeptical about people reading and associating what I had written. But right now I dont care. I have written it...and I like what is written! :)

Till next post - take care :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts