February Already??

Abhi to new year celebrate kiya tha....January kidhar gaya?? I ask myself this question every year, dunno why this 1st month of the year has the knack to end up just as soon as it begins. Its Chinese New Year today, the Rat year more precisely. Happy New Year once again :) I fall under this sign and am hoping that this year is even more wonderful than all the previous ones...I can bargain rite?? Its my year after a wait of 12 whole years!!

I quit my job last year and this year I begin with a new job (yay!!) I am joining a BIG org this monday, am soo looking forward to it. Everything wonderful seems to be happening to me right now. Such a wonderful job, my best friend joining with me AGAIN!! Sometimes it all feels to wonderful to be true. TOUCHWOOD!!!!

Parul has tagged me :D my first tag..will try to complete it asap, thou Im not so sure that I have so many topics covered in my previous posts..lets see.

1 month break from work was so nice and relaxing, met up with friends, tried doing some beads n tikli work on a sari ( its turned out nice), had lot of fun at cousin's wedding. Dressing up is soo much fun! Did some impromptu shopping for my bday ( i usually plan when, where n wat to shop for). Dint get to read as many books as i planned to. Lets hope i do manage to finish the ones i have already started.

Dinner is already served n here i am bloggin ( i really should be helpin Ma do it..but...:p)

Feb 08

Comments

Popular Posts