POTTERMANIA

Less than a month to go n the most awaited finale of the HP series will be released....can barely wait to get my hands on the book. I had read about a e-book being leaked out almost 2 months before the release of the book and i was shocked to say the least!
I happened to get the e-book in my mailbox thro some friend, who knows how crazy i am about Harry n the troop. i started to read the e-book, all of 659 pages, and i wasn't disappointed! Well, at least not initially. But after a few chapters i was happy to realize that it wasn't the original book...i did doubt it thou..
Too much use of slang, and things which JKR wouldnt want kids to read!! And then the actual confirmation came, when the "author" of this ebook, mentioned that he/she wrote it before JKR revealed some secrets!!!!!!

But i have to say, its very commendable for anyone to write such extensively about such a popular book. Some of the stuff is so believable...i almost got fooled!

Coming back to my pottermania....i am planning to re-read all the books, just to keep myself updates to all the minutest details. I dont want to be confused about anything when i read the Deathly Hallows. I am now just wondering, who will be dying, so that i can prepare myself for it. I couldn't take the death of Sirius or Dumbledore.

Not everyone understands how i can be so crazy for a book, i feel all these people (my friends) who are not reading HP are depriving themselves of all the fantasy n fun. I get totally involved in it....and create my own visuals of the book....i guess thats y i get disappointed after watchin the movies....the biggest disappointment was Prisoner of Azkaban movie.

The movie is also coming this July, lets see how that one turns out to be...watch this space for review on the movie.

26 Jun 07

Comments

Popular Posts