Mid-Year

June coming to an end...half of 2008 gone! Usually the days seem to just zoom away...but thats not the case when you are all alone. My parents and my brother had been to my native place for a week. My brother went there after 4 long years. I was home, owing to my probation and hence no leave.

My best friend had come for a few days. But Sunday was terrible. All day long, sitting at home, no one to talk to. There is this thing, when everyone is at home, I have loads of other things to do, all my friends are online, I have so many things to do...Online! But here I was all alone, not having anything to do....was anyone online? Nope! Did I post anything on my blog? Nope! Even my birthday post was written in advance.

Living alone made me wonder how a typical working woman in Bombay must be managing her life. It is soo freaking hard. Work all day, travel in train, get home tired.....and then COOK! You got to be kidding. I would just come home and wonder what to eat. Life is going to be soo tough :(
Neway, Mom is back and I am so relieved :D

Had been to yet another picnic with my office colleagues. Thats the 3rd picnic now..4 months at work. Some of my friends would like to join in just for this. We had been to a beach about 250 kms from Bombay. We spent a good amount of time travelling. The beach was beautiful.



It started raining..and how! The rain hit so hard. But it was fun.

My French classes are over. I cleared :) and so did my friends! Thats the most basic level of French. I haven't learn't "Past tense" , its that basic. Do I plan to join the next level? Peut etre!

My best friend from school will be going to US by the next month end. He always says I wont even think about him when he is gone, but we both know that its not true. Most of my close friends are not in Bombay. We all are well connected, thanks to Internet and Phones, but sometimes you miss their physical presence. I dont know what I would do without the Friends i have. They mean soo much to me.

I found this, while surfing: Friendship in
French is
amitié
Danish is venskab
Dutch is vriendschap
German is Freundschaft
Italian is amicizia
Latin is amicitia
Norwegian is vennskap
Portuguese is amizade
Spanish is amistad


So, this is to all my friends....my 1st friend - Ma, the old ones and the new ones, the real ones and the virtual ones...Thank U :)

Comments

Popular Posts